Friday, January 20, 2012

Soggy, Hilly 4 Miles


Run: 4 miles
Location: Irving St, Astoria, OR
Time: 8:00 am
Temperature: 43 degrees
Weather: foggy and drizzling

Notes:

This particular route was quite hilly. I started out at the college, did some warm-ups at the gym then headed out! The temperature was fine, I wore a hat so the moisture didn't bother me. I headed west on Irving first, and quickly discovered that the "hilly" route we definitely that! The hills felt great, I really haven't done many until now. The only thing I worry about is that my somewhat soggy shoes will still be wet tomorrow when I head out to tackle my long run.

Random tibit...I'm getting really sick of dealing with my super-long horse-tail mane of mine. I love my hair, but I have been thinking of finally trying out a shorter haircut which would really help take a load off. Today I ended up with a horrible rats-nest by the end of my run thanks to the wetness/pony-tail swishing.

It was a beautiful route and I will definitely do it again!

**Quick note...my knee feels fine! I have no idea what it was...probably what I thought, just tight tendons...

No comments:

Post a Comment