Saturday, January 14, 2012

Running+Shopping=Happy

Just a fun wish list of running stuff I would like to have, but probably won't necessarily buy ;)

A running watch: I lost mine recently!

Anything (and everything) from Lulumon. I just love this store! Their clothes are feminine, simple, and comfortable! I love these two jackets in particular:


Disneyland Half Marathon: I'm really hoping we can get down there late summer as part of our road trip we are planning. I want this bling!!

Nike Lunar Glides...I'm loving these colorful shoes! In fact, I just bought a pair for my son who needed new sneakers. The thing is that I try to stick with the tried-and-true shoe that I always have, Nike Zoom Structure Triax, a shoe that was chosen for me for my pronating foot. The Structure Triax never comes out with flashy colors and I love all of the flashy-colored running shoes. The Zoom Vomero would also be a good shoe that I watch for nice colors in, but I have noticed it tends to be even more expensive than the Triax. 


Zoom Vomero:
Nike iPhone running case. More of a "need", meaning I won't be running with my iPhone if I don't have a really, really good case. I tend to break things. :-/



Skapris...my first wish would be to find some that don't look weird over my butt. Yes,  I am aware of the fact that I have a ghetto booty. I have no problem with it. I just like it when workout bottoms don't make it look even bigger/distorted. (No unibutt please!)

That being said...maybe these?? They are all black(but love the pink inner waistband), so slimming...and on sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment