Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Human Body Baffles Me


That, my friends, is a bruise^^^^^^. I'm not really sure how to explain it, except it followed the discomfort I had with yesterday's run. It's the kind of bruise I have inflicted upon myself when in my clumsiness I smacked myself on a chair in passing or something like that. Things are sore today and feel a bit banged up and stiff in areas. I guess it isn't really excessively so though.  I did some rolling out, icing and wore a brace for a while and such yesterday and today. I don't really know what to say except that the human body baffles me sometimes. I'm sure I will still be able to get out there and run on Monday. I'm actually really looking forward to hitting the ground running and cranking up the mileage in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment