Thursday, March 22, 2012

Inspiring Mystery Woman

So for some time I have been meaning to write a little mention to this woman who I have observed in Warrenton. I don't know her personally, or at all. But I do know she rocks!

Some time months ago I randomly noticed this woman who walked really slow most days at the same time every day that I had to drive through Warrenton. I have seen her in different places on her route, which probably caught my attention most because she has got to walk at least 3 miles every day. I really started noticing when I saw that she carries an umbrella and walks several miles.  This woman doesn't let anything keep her from getting her daily walk! As the months have gone by I have noticed that she has gotten faster and faster. She walks like she owns the place! Then...

The other day I saw her jogging. So awesome. In the last 6 months or so she has gone from limping along to jogging confidently! I had to hold myself back from honking and rolling my window down to cheer her on.  Here is this woman who has no clue that I have observed her but yet she inspires me so much! Maybe I should tell her sometime, if she will slow down long enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment