Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hitting the Ground Running!

Happy April everyone! This morning I woke up, got a cup of coffee and while the house was still quiet, stole about an hour to myself and hit the treadmill! What a great way to start the day. It was totally unscheduled...just a spontaneous 3 miles. I guess I just really wanted to start out April on a good foot, wasting no time building miles!


Run/Workout: 3 miles (10 min warm-up/5 min cool-down)
Location: Treadmill
Run Time (if applicable): 28:10
Run Start: 8:20 am
Temperature: ??
Weather: cloudy outside, but dry inside!


My left shin was still sore, but I just worked it out anyway. I read a lot about running and it seems the more I know, the more I don't know! In addition, there just seem to be opposing opinions about every subject out there! I think sometimes you need rest, sometimes you just need to work it out. It wasn't super easy, but it was just 3 miles. My shin was pretty stiff and sore when I finished, but with ibuprofen and rolling I worked it out.

What our typical weather looks like these days

No comments:

Post a Comment