Thursday, January 10, 2013

Yoga on my mind

Today is an "off" day for me, but in the best interest of marathon training, I need to do a bit more than just running. Yoga has always been a good cross-training exercise for me (as has spinning and swimming). I have really been craving some good yoga so I went into the podcast app I have and downloaded a few sessions. They are mostly 20 minutes so I can totally do that, right?

I didn't get up early this morning like I wanted to. I was wiped out! So I slept up until my alarm went off then got the kids up and the day began. I really want to get some yoga in. I would also love to grab a kickboard and swim some laps while my son has swim team, but open swim is not the same time and I always have our youngest son with me.

I'm sure I'll figure it out, I'm just going to have to get creative...as usual. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment