Monday, January 7, 2013

The Weather Cannot Get Me Down!!

 Here is my weather today. Yuck! The picture does not show the sideways rain. So...that being said I was not going to let the weather get me down!

I tried to cheer up the photo on Instragram just for kicks
I didn't feel like fighting wind and rain today so a beach run was out. I settled on the treadmill instead.

Style/Workout: 35 minutes, comfortable pace
Setting/Route: Treadmill
Mileage: 4.3 miles
My thoughts: The run felt great! I spent a significant amount of time paying attention to my form, footstrike and cadence (not that there is much else to do on the treadmill-haha). I sweat like crazy on the treadmill but it felt great! I had to take a quick break 10 minutes in to use the bathroom.

Progress: (running mileage this month/year total): 4.3 today/16.11 year-to-date

No comments:

Post a Comment