Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February! Five-Point-Three in New Sneaks!


Happy February Everyone! Already one month down this year!
January Total Mileage: 56.8

Run: 5.3 miles
Location: Astoria Riverwalk West End + 16th Street
Time: 9:00 am
Temperature: 42 degrees
Weather: Cloudy and Mild, but then the sun came out!

Notes:

If this post looks identical to my last one, that's because it was pretty darn close! Today was another run day and I decided I'm liking my route so much, I'd run it again. Sixteenth street felt much better today too. Man, that's a killer hill!  The best part of a run is always when the sun comes out. It peps me up and gives me a little bit of a kick in the pants. I'm friends with Mr. Sun. I miss him when he's gone for a long time.

On a great note, I got some new gear! Yay!! I bought a new pair of running shoes, some new Nike headbands and I snagged a pair of slim-fit workout pants in short, which hardly ever happens! I am loving them all!

I love my new sneaks. They are so comfy!.

So on a not-so-great note, someone stole my sweet water bottle and one of my Nike headbands! I had filled my water bottle up and set it in the grass by the building at the top of the hill. I ended up not wearing the headband, so I wrapped it around the bottle. I figured it would be great to have that water right when I conquered the hill, and never thought in a million years someone would touch it. Well when I got there, it was gone! Major bummer!! It totally stinks to lose both. I've got my eye out around campus to possibly find the culprit...but lesson learned. Always lock everything up! I think I was getting a little lax, but not now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment