Sunday, March 3, 2013

What a Lame Week!

Seriously...I did not run even ONCE this week! Lame, lame, lame! I have just had so little time, and the days that I have had a smidgen of time, I was beyond exhuasted. So this week was a bust. Next week is a new chance to start over (well not over, but you know get back on track).

One positive note from this week...I registered for the Race for the Roses Half Marathon taking place April 14th in Portland, OR. Most likely unless a random running friend decides to register, I will be driving up early this day solo, picking up my packet race morning solo, running the race solo, maybe checking out Lululemon or something else in Portland, then heading home. It's not my favorite thing to participate in a race absolutely solo, but there is a first time for everything! This race is meant to get me ready for the marathon (and to be honest, to earn a medal!) and I think it might be a good way to get alone, clear my head, focus and get a good race under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment