Thursday, March 7, 2013

Haircut!

So I mentioned that I chopped my hair off last weekend. It feels awesome running!! Here are a few pictures from before:

After the Disneyland Half Marathon in September...VERY long...

My "horsetail"
And now after:

And today on my run:

I also bought this vest recently that is GREAT for running! If it is drizzly or windy, I can throw this on over a long-sleeved shirt and not have to feel overloaded with layers! And it keeps me dry and has a hood for those "in-case" moments.
Love my bob-tail! It is so effortless! I was up at 4:30am this morning for clinicals and all I did all day with my hair is pull it back. Even after changing into my running clothes, I didn't have to touch it.


And right after this pic, I was off to run in the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment