Monday, March 2, 2015

4 1/4 Miles and Yoga to start March!

Well technically the start of March was yesterday but...today was my start :)

Today's run was a sunny/rainy run and although I felt tired most of the time I still enjoyed my time on the road. I sure haven't been running as much as I'd like. I just don't have as much time! And yes, when it is important you make time, but if I'm going to spend any time at all with my family and ever get any sleep then I have extremely little time to run. But life is good. It's weirdly rainy, thunderstormy, with patches of sun today. I live in the desert so this is very uncommon-yet very welcomed weather! Everything is so beautiful and green.

The landscape where I live
After my cleansing run I did my driveway plyo series then headed inside for some yoga. My hamstrings are crazy tight at their insertion point into my hips. Plus I started a march yoga challenge so I wanted to actually stick to it and post a picture each day on Instagram. It keeps me motivated.

Flamingo R

Flamingo L

Revolved Triangle, R

Revolved Triangle, L

Airplane Pose (arms back) R

Airplane Pose (arms back) L

Where I'm at with King Dancer...I'm so happy to have discovered the yoga strap! I have a ways to go with back flexibility and shoulder rotation. But I'll keep working on it!


Side Plank L

Side Plank R

Upward Plank

Fish Pose, straight legs

Supported fish pose with cobblers legs

Frog Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment