Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Night run plus my pose of the day

Tonight after work I made myself get out for a run. I really didn't want to, I was so tired. Taking care of people all day long really takes a lot out of you. I kind of wonder when I will be at a place in my life where I am not constantly taking care of others. It can be a joy for sure, but is so draining.

But I did it. I had no excuse. We had leftovers, kids had their homework and chores done. My Nike+ app showed that my last run was 9 days ago!  I could not stall any longer. I did not think anymore. I just went. And the track was open so I got to run on the track which was nice.


When I got home I worked on my yoga pose of the day: Wheel Pose
It helps to remove the socks!

I really surprised myself! I haven't even been working on this pose, but all of my backbends are helping!



I did one last pose and tightened my backbend (although my toes weren't pointed forward quite correctly)

No comments:

Post a Comment