Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Finally! A Great Run!

Today's post is not about yoga! What ?!? :)

Today's run finally felt great! My last few runs have been after working on my feet all day and I have had to trudge through them! I shaved around a minute-per-mile off by running in the AM. Huge difference! Besides the fact that I enjoyed it much, much more.

9:06 per mile makes a girl happy :)

My favorite products! My Contigo water bottle (purchased in a 3-pack from Costco), My Ninja blender I got for Christmas, Coppertone Sport sunblock (spray for body, lotion for face), Yogi Detox tea, Everyday Nuun tablets (purchased on Amazon.com) and Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer with SPF 15 (because if I accidentally get it in my mouth, it doesn't have a weird taste-no taste at all actually).

No comments:

Post a Comment