Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Better Temperatures, Better Run!

Style/Workout: 5-Miler, no walk breaks!
Setting/Route:  Lake Miramar
Progress: (running mileage):  5 today/
16.29 this month/ 347.64 year-to-date
 
Today's run was really great! For the first time in a long time I actually marked the "it was great" smiley on my Nike + app. Today was a bit of a test for me. The temperatures dropped back to San Diego normal, and it was less than 70 degrees this morning. So...I was curious to see if during these temperatures I would perform better. I did! I ran the entire 5 miles without stopping (well except a few steps to cancel a text coming in...). Not only that but I had a goal to run it in 10:00 or less and I managed 9:15 per mile! Yaya! It was a good day for running. There's hope for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment