Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sweet FAST Run Back!

Style/Workout: 4-Mile Tempo Run
Setting/Route: Roads and Trails
Mileage:  4.43 miles
Progress: (running mileage):  4.43 today/ 7.43 this month/ 262.4 year-to-date
(For May I'm aiming for...75 miles)

Today's run was one of the "good ones". I know they can't all be awesome, but this one was! The sun was shining, I was feeling good and I really pushed myself. I think was I also liked about it was that I took a different route...past my son's school, around the fancy turf field, through a few trails then down a nice road that is very woodsy. I enjoyed myself!

That is something I want to focus on in the coming weeks and even past the Helvetia Half Marathon-enjoying myself while running. I have been so focused since the marathon that I really kind of need to let loose a little bit and just enjoy my runs. I think after the Helvetia Half I will try to tackle some pretty local trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment