Wednesday, May 8, 2013

6 Peaceful Miles

Style/Workout: Getting some miles in!
Setting/Route: The Prom and Sunset Cove Hill
Mileage:  5.77 miles/ 51.35
Progress: (running mileage):  5.77 today/ 13.2 this month/ 286.17 year-to-date
(For May I'm aiming for...75 miles)
 
Today's run was really great. It didn't feel easy, but it was so peaceful. I took off around 7, which is uncommon for me. I discovered how nice an evening run is on the weekday. There's hardly any people, and the wildlife is just a little bit more active. My phone was dead so the only "hardware" I had was my simple watch. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
 
Wildlife Spottings: 1 blue crane, 1 deer, numerous seagulls (naturally) and lots of cute little jumping fish! 
 
Turns out going for a run is the best way to start the day and the right way to end the day...:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment