Thursday, April 4, 2013

MIA-SIQ

Sooo wish I was literally SiQ(sick in quarters), but my life does not afford me that luxury. I have this weird cough that just kills my head and throat by the end of the day. I have been sucking cough drops until my tongue has no taste and muddling through each day on Robitussin (which does a decent job of keeping the cough at bay). While my body doesn't feel overly wrecked I am not sleeping very well since I wake up in coughing fits.

Today on my way home from school I was bumming out thinking my last run was Monday and that I should sneak one in...then it dawned on me...I'm sick! Hello! Give yourself a break Melanee!

So that is where I am right now. One more day of school and hopefully I can beat this miserable bug. I won't be running until I feel better. All I need is for it to get worse or migrate south from my upper airway to my lower airway and end up as pneumonia.

So here it is...my PASS to get out of running to get my health back. (Sometimes we have to give ourselves that)

No comments:

Post a Comment