Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Paleo Day 3

Today is day 3 on Paleo and how do I feel? Well at the risk of sounding super cheesy, I feel great!

The intestinal gas level has decreased dramatically, as well as the bloat. I have kept pretty strict to Paleo with the exception of a small amount of milk in my coffee and a Tbsp of light Mayo in my tuna salad. Yesterday as an experiment I had a cup of pineapple greek yogurt-one of my favorites- and I immediately started to feel the bloating and gas. Next time I'll go for pureed pineapple with a little almond milk blended in. I don't get that 4pm ravenous hunger followed by sluggishness anymore. I'm going to keep trying! I know I'm doing a good thing for my body and as I get better at recipes and substitutions I'm sure I won't hardly notice the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment