Sunday, April 6, 2014

Clean Eating

Lately I have been reminded how important really sticking to clean eating is. I don't have a hard time usually, and my body tends to crave clean foods. With the buffets in Las Vegas last weekend and a few trip ups this weekend, I'm going to give it more focus this week. My body has not been feeling good. I have equated a few things:

Refined sugar = headache
Processed foods = Indigestion and "gut rot"
Too much caffeine = jittery and shaky, desperate for food
Not enough water = sluggish and mistaking hunger for thirst


The one that has been the most difficult for me has been the sugar. I love sweet things! Sometimes it will be really great rolls or something of that nature too. So in a way I am thankful that my body has been reacting this way and conditioning me to eat less of the refined sugar.

Clean eating...it's easier than you think, and your body will thank you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment