Monday, October 28, 2013

Breath of Fresh Air Run

Style/Workout: Go-To 5K
Setting/Route: Out my front door
Progress: (running mileage):  3.2 today/ 38.25 this month/ 369.6 year-to-date
 
Today's run was great. I finally got out there, finally made time for it and finally broke out of my rut! I am determined to make a routine stick, even when I am busy! 
 
Today I ran my go-to 5K route with some flat, a big hill and a loop. It went great! My pace for miles 1 and 2 were slower then I vamped it up big time for mile 3. I finished really strong and it felt just awesome! 
 
It has been rainy here today and much cooler. Still not cold enough for long pants or a long sleeved shirt, but definitely cooler. It felt a little bit like the everyday weather in Oregon this time of year which was kind of cozy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment