Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Real Update

My last post was kind of a cheat. I posted an old work-out and a quick update with some exercise I have been doing. But overall my exercise life has been weird to say the least. I make a goal to get out and do something active every day, that's the best I can do right now! Sometimes I have it all planned and I get a workout in before the day begins, others I know I will exercise in the evenings at flag football practice. 

But it's been a hard month. First I got sick, then I tweaked my back. Since then our family has had more things to do then time or sanity to do them. I commute way more than I want to. That will change, I'm just praying it changes soon!

Then this week my son got the stomach flu. Puking and diarrhea all night and no sleep for Mom either. Then I spent all the next day disinfecting the house from top to bottom. Energy zapped. Did I mention I have been on my period through it all? Life is not fair sometimes. 

I need rest. I need a massage. I need yoga. 

For starters I'm going to go on a Power Walk! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment