Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Three Miles of the Same

Style/Workout: Good Ol' 3-Miler
Setting/Route: Through Admiral Baker RV Park and the Golf Course
Mileage: 3 miles  
Progress: (running mileage):  3 today/ 13.33 this month/ 325.67 year-to-date


Today's run was very much the same as the last one. I enjoy it here so much, even though it's hotter than my body is used to. 

Today I got out to run about 45 minutes earlier-around 7:45-and it was just as warm as running at 8:30. I'm going to keep trying to get out earlier and earlier so that I can find a good time of day. 

One thing I did notice is just around the bend on a different turn is a KILLER HILL. I figure I will gradually add it and by the end of the summer my butt will be lookin' good! ;)

Last but not least...and keeping with the concept of needing to hydrate and stay cool...check out my cute new water bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment