Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Two Runs in a Row!

Woohoo!! Hey, it's the small things sometimes...and it's ok to celebrate them!

Run/Workout: 3.67 miles
Location:The Prom and some downtown along the river
Run Time (if applicable): 36:30, 9:56 splits
Run Start: 9:11 am
Temperature: Warm-ish
Weather: Cloudy, humid, warm

Good run overall. My son rode his bike along with me and I can't decide if I love the distraction this offers, or if it is more frustrating than helpful. Every 30 seconds I am taking my earbuds out of my ears to strain and listen to what he has to say (when he is riding in front of me I can't really hear his quiet voice). There was also some stop-and-starting but I don't care. At this point I'm just glad to be building mileage again. 

The route was a little different than usual. I went down the prom but on the way back we took some residential streets then headed toward downtown and ran the rest on boardwalk and along the river. It was pretty and enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment