Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's Been Over a Week...Again

And I haven't run! I'm hating this new schedule! I miss my old 5-runs-a-week routine! And I know what people say, that if you really want to run, you will make time. But these people never had nursing school clinicals! I can't possibly get up earlier than my current 5am wake-up time :(

That being said, I have a few weeks until my next term starts, so I will get to have a couple of good running weeks while I prepare. The other good thing is that there are two local runs coming up, and I am hoping to get back into my routine and jump into those (one is a 10K and the other is a choice between the 5K, 10K or Half Marathon).

The Disneyland Half Marathon is in...a week and a half! I have no idea how it is going to go. I am hoping that my last year of consistent running is going to get me through it. Then once that is over and we come back from vacation, and the kids go back to school I will be freed up some. I am looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment