Friday, April 10, 2015

It's Friday Night! Let's Get Crazy and...

Do Yoga!

I know, don't freak out. I'm such a Friday Night party gal ;) Just kidding, there was a time for going out with girlfriends partying but that ended oh...16 years ago? These days there is nothing better than peaceful, relaxing things that quiet the mind and bring peace to the soul. Enter yoga...

Working on King Cobra Pose Bhujangasana...I thought my head was much closer to my feet!
Working on Lizard Pose Utthan Pristhasana..I'm really starting to like this pose! Elbows to floor in this deep lunge is a victory for sure.
Lizard L

Lizard R



Hands Under Feet Forward Fold Pose Padahastasana

Downward Facing Dog Pose Adho Mukha Svanasana...I took my tank off to make an important point. In this pose it is easy to forget but it is important to really draw the navel to the spine.

Chair Pose Utkatasana
 Standing Head to Knee Pose Dandayamana Janushirasana. I was happy to see I am now able to fully straighten my legs
 
 
 Here is a step-by-step progression



Goddess Pose Utkata Konasana

Corpse Pose Savasana (with block under my Thoracic region)

A Two-Legged Inverted Staff Pose (Dwi Pada Viparita Dandasana) just felt right-I love this pose

No comments:

Post a Comment