Friday, June 7, 2013

May Totals

Progress: (running mileage):  39.37 this month/ 312.34 year-to-date/Average miles per month: 62.46/ Average miles per week (21 weeks so far this year): 14.8

It was interesting to do a good breakdown of my mileage this year so far. I have not ran in the last 1 1/2 weeks and I'm bailing on my {registered} half marathon this weekend. We have just had some family stuff come up that is more important than running a half marathon this time. It's ironic that I bail on an average of one race each year. It kind of kills me with the registration $ I lose when I back out but hey, life happens. 

So...I'm still on track to run 750 miles this year. I would still like to bump it up to the 1,000 mile mark, but I don't anticipate my schedule slowing down any. I have some major life decisions coming up and no matter what direction I go, I will not gain added recreational time as far as I can see. So, with that in mind, 750 is not bad! 

That being said...I get to run on one of my favorite routes in the whole year tomorrow...the Olympic Discovery Trail-yay!

Watch this YouTube video and you'll see why I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment