Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Disneyland Half Marathon

After Crater Lake we were still on vacation, so I didn't get any runs in prior to the half. I was shaking in my boots to see how this half marathon was going to pan out! I wrote a TR on a Disney Forum so I am going to just post the link here so as to not have to write the same thing twice.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/i-am-a-precision-instrument-of-speed-and-aerodynamics-a-disneyland-half-marathon-trip-report.850044/

The quick recap:

Loved the Disneyland Resort! I'm a big Disney fan so it was two of my favorite things smashed together!
I stopped for lots of character meet n greets and still ran a 2:38:34. I was pretty proud of myself, especially considering my lack of training for this race!

I met Jeff Galloway and Sarah Bowen Shea and Dimity McDowell from Another Mother Runner at the Expo!

No comments:

Post a Comment