Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Crater Lake Run



Crater Lake National Park, what a beautiful run!! I have not been running much this summer, in fact I have completely lost track of everything related to running. However, I am back on track and catching up the blog! Yay! I will probably keep these next few posts fairly brief, just for simplicity's sake.

I set out to do 4 miles (at 6000 feet) and right from the get-go I was huffing. The altitude change was a challenge! I weaved through our campground before proceeding to the main road. I was greeted with view such as those above. It was such a pretty day, and such a wonderful way to start this day. I was aiming for 4, but got to the halfway point and was feeling so great that I picked a point in the distance and said, Well, I'll just go that much further. I ended up with a 5-miler under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment