Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I HATE not running

So that is all there is to it. I'm a runner. This not-running thing is NOT an option. I can't stand it. How else can I say how much I hate NOT running? I guess I could go on complaining for a while.

Nursing school is a whole new ballgame. Last I really ran was week 1. Haha, if I could see myself then...it has been a crazy, amazing, challenging 10 weeks! Next week is final exams and I plan on heading out right after my last final and going for a nice run. I'm sure it will be an eye-opener. It might actually suck. But in my mind I am looking forward to whatever it will be.

Over my break I am going to formulate a plan to work school into my need to run. Getting up early isn't really an option. I don't do running outside in the dark. The treadmill will have to suffice and I will have to make myself get up early one day or so. Other than that I'm just going to have to go the old-fashioned way and schedule it like I do everything else in my life. And I am going to have to not make excuses.

I don't feel bad. Nursing school is hard. I don't care what classes you are taking in school, nursing school is a whole new breed of hard. People will say, well if it is important to you, you will make time for it. Ha! How does one make time when you have no time to make? Or you are at a deficit for time already and at a loss for sleep? Well I don't know, but what I know is that I really need my runs. I mean I REALLY need them!

Good news...I haven't gained any weight ;) I guess I will have to look on the bright side. Then you will hear from me next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment