Tuesday, January 17, 2012

3-Mile Progressive Acceleration Run

Run: 3 miles
Location: Treadmill
Time: 3:45 pm
Temperature: around 60 degrees
Weather: N/A

Notes:

Today I didn't really feel like running. It has been a bit of a taxing weekend...mostly for good reasons: Birthday, Snow, Company. But I was tired. When I learned that school was canceled for me and delayed for Aaron, I just went home and rested. Later in the afternoon I got a second wind and took Aaron and Birthday Boy, Caleb to the pool to swim while I had a date with the treadmill there that kicked my butt last time.

It went better this time. I ran 3 miles in 33.14, starting with a fast walk then increasing my pace throughout the run. I think I ended on a 10:30 minute mile pace and averaged 11:04 minute mile pace. A very good place to be right now.

I can't wait to get my new iPhone that is on order. It will be a real help to have something motivating to listen to while on the hamster wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment